DSRC is the place to be for exciting and educational volunteer opportunities. Spend some time today giving back to the community for tomorrow.
DSRC is looking for people with the skills and willingness to donate time to make our agency a success. We are looking to recruit as many volunteers as possible to serve in a wide variety of positions that will make the agency run smoothly and provide the best possible experience for each and every person.
Please call our agency today. You will be asked for your standard contact information, but you will also be asked to identify your specific skills and availability for volunteer activities. As the need for volunteers comes up, DSRC will be able to match the activity needs with just the right volunteer. You may also email us or print and complete the application form and mail it to us at DSRC, 1820 N. Trumbull Drive, Bay City, MI 48708 Or fax it to us at: 989-895-3917
It is our policy that all volunteers complete a background check form before volunteering with us.
- Build Handicap Ramps
- Weed and Plant Accessible Garden – June through October
- Be a Buddy in our ACES softball league – July
- Assist with organizing Fundraising activities throughout the year
- Assist with routine building maintenance and equipment repair
- Be a Driver for the Disability Awareness Training team