FRIDAY, APRIL 21, 2017
13th Annual Silent Auction – “FREAKY FRIDAY”
We are excited to announce that our 13th Annual Silent Auction will be on April 21st with a “Freaky Friday” theme! We can’t wait to see you again!
- Please check back at a later time for updated information about 2017 Silent Auction!
Thank you to everyone who made our 2016 Auction a HUGE success.
2016 A.C.E.S.™ Ballgame Schedule
All Children Experience Sports
- Game #1: Tuesday, July 26th, 6:00 p.m. Northeast Little League Field
- Game #2 Thursday, July 28th, 6:00 p.m. Northeast Little League Field – Chamber HOT SPOT of the Week!
- Game #3 Tuesday, August 2nd, at 6:00 p.m. Northeast Little League Field
- Game #4 Thursday, August 4th, at 6:00 p.m. Northeast Little League Field
- Game #5 Saturday, August 6th, at 10:00 a.m. Northeast Little League Field
- Awards Banquet, Saturday, August 6th, after ball game at DSRC
- RAIN DAY Wednesday, August 3rd, at 6:00 p.m.
Please contact the office if you would like to sign up to play or to volunteer your time to be someone’s “buddy”!
Applications and physicals are due Monday, July 20th.
SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2016
- We are still accepting applications to have a ramp built, please contact the office for an updated application.
- We are currently looking for groups or individuals to volunteer to help with assembling ramps throughout Bay County.
- Please contact the office and speak with Paige or Donna, 989-895-5444.
SUNDAY, JULY 19, 2016
DSRC’S Annual Golf Outing
- 4-Person Scramble
- Bay County Golf Course 11:00 Check-in/Noon Tee Off
- $70/person or $280/foursome-Ticket purchase covers beverages on the course, Hot Dogs at the turn, and Chicken Dinner!
- Feel free to contact the office about this event 989-895-5444
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2016
- A group of volunteer Engineers come to DSRC and pre-build and deliver ramps for deserving families with in Bay County.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2016
- A group of volunteer Engineers spend the day assembling ramps for deserving families with in Bay County.
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 & 27, 2016
- We are looking for volunteers to help collect money outside of popular businesses on both days.
- Please contact Donna for additional information and to sign up, 989-895-5444!
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2016
Soup Supper, Featuring Bay County’s Best Soups
Come and join us for an evening full of delicious soup, breads, deserts, raffles and FUN!
- K of C Hall 1021 Woodside Ave., Essexville
- Adults are $7.00 per person
- Children 6-12 are $5.00
- Children 5 and under eat for free