FRIDAY, MARCH 20, 2015
11th Annual Silent Auction – “Night of Magic”
Thank you for your attendance and participation in our Annual Silent Auction. Your support is truly appreciated. We hope to see you again next year!
- Please check back at a later time for updated information about next years Silent Auction!
2015 A.C.E.S.™ Ballgame Schedule
All Children Experience Sports
- Game #1: Tuesday, July 28th, 6:00 p.m. Northeast Little League Field
- Game #2 Thursday, July 30th, 6:00 p.m. Northeast Little League Field
- Game #3 Tuesday, August 4th, at 6:00 p.m. Northeast Little League Field
- Game #4 Thursday, August 6th, at 6:00 p.m. Northeast Little League Field
- Game #5 Saturday, August 8th, at 10:00 a.m. Northeast Little League Field
- Awards Banquet, Saturday, August 8th, after ball game.
- RAIN DAY Wednesday, August 5th, at 6:00 p.m.
Please contact the office if you would like to sign up to play or to volunteer your time to be someone’s “buddy”!
Applications and physicals are due Monday, July 20th.
SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 2015
- We are still accepting applications to have a ramp built, please contact the office for an updated application.
- We are currently looking for groups or individuals to volunteer to help with assembling ramps throughout Bay County.
- Please contact the office and speak with Paige or Donna, 989-895-5444.
SUNDAY, JULY 19, 2015
DSRC’S Annual Golf Outing
- 4-Person Scramble
- Bay County Golf Course 11:00 Check-in/Noon Tee Off
- $70/person or $280/foursome-Ticket purchase covers beverages on the course, Hot Dogs at the turn, and Chicken Dinner!
- Feel free to contact the office about this event 989-895-5444
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25 & 26, 2015
- We are looking for volunteers to help collect money outside of popular businesses on both days.
- Please contact Donna for additional information and to sign up, 989-895-5444!
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2015
Soup Supper, Featuring Bay County’s Best Soups
Come and join us for an evening full of delicious soup, breads, deserts, raffles and FUN!
- K of C Hall 1021 Woodside Ave., Essexville
- Adults are $7.00 per person
- Children 6-12 are $5.00
- Children 5 and under eat for free